Look for me in the comments section of the Sun Sentinel's Dolphins blog. I post using these names: The Knight who says Ni!, Elitist Blog Club Member, Draft The BPA, Random Guy, Tryptich and Mr. Bungle.

MORE BREAKING NEWS: I am now also posting under the name "They Call Me... Tim"

BREAKING NEWS: I am now also posting under the name Tim the Enchanter



Monday, April 5, 2010

Worst Dolphins Fan in the World!

Starting this week, I will be running a Worst Dolphins Fan in the World contest. To vote in the contest, you can click the name of the person you want in a poll that will be located right here. You can vote as many times as you want for the person you think is the Worst Dolphins Fan in the World.

The contest is scheduled to start on Wednesday.

If you'd like to nominate someone for this coveted crown, send me an e-mail at knightwhosaysni@rocketmail.com.

Remember, I am now posting at the Sun Sentinel's Dolphins blog under the name "They Call Me... Tim." Here is another nice pic of me.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to nominate you, and all 50 of your screennames. you are not only the worst dolphins fan ever, but you are the worst person ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to nominate you Home because you're a f@gget douchebag loser who makes a blog to talk to yourself and your multiple personalities

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is not home`s blog, although he does post here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is NO WAY home doing this. No way. Home might post his ridiculous comments here but he doesn't have the brain to write the real sentences that appear in this blog.

    ReplyDelete